Dyne Pens (which are also referred to as Corona Pens) are used to measure surface energy. Dyne test pens provide quick and easy results indicating surface wettability. The box set provides 14 Dyne Pen - Levels 32 thru 58 (Even Only). All Dyne Pens are:
• Specifically designed for fast, accurate on-line use by printers, coaters, and laminators — also ideal for process control or field use by suppliers of film, sheet, coated board, inks, coatings, and adhesives
• Spring loaded tip meters fluid feed and guards against contamination
• Reliable enough for many R & D and lab applications
• Capable of hundreds of tests
• Usable on virtually all smooth non-absorptive substrates
Any sales orders for export or domestic air service that include dyne pens, will ship through the forwarder. Electro-Technic Products can only ship sales orders for USA customers via UPS or FedEx ground service.